Now available! For Sabbath’s Sake is a book that seeks to reinvigorate your practice of sabbath. From resting, worshiping, and participating in your community, J. Dana Trent explores the purpose and spirit of sabbath in ways both ancient and modern.
Begin your FREE Four-Week, guided sabbath journey here.
Or, explore a baby step here:
- What Keeps You From Sabbath?
- Talking Through Sabbath Obstacles
- Help in Lack of Sabbath
- Prayer for Sabbath Rest
- Prayer to Keep Time Holy
- Sabbath Writing Exercise
- Making a Sabbath Gratitude List
- How to Observe Sabbath Quiet Time
- Creating Sabbath Space
- Questions About Sabbath Practices
- How Do You Feel When You Observe Sabbath?
- Encouraging Others to Observe Sabbath
Need make a sabbath plan? Download your FREE Sabbath Planning Sheet here.